Tonight I've managed to finish off fitting the handrails to the cab and bonnet of the LGB/Liliput KOF diesel shunter bash. I have also fabricated some small brackets on the drivers side of the diesel. On the prototype these are moveable so they can be pulled out to support a roll-wagen coupling bar. I've not made mine operate, but they should look good touched in red when the rest of the model is finished. I'm going to make a dummy coupling bar, but just like on the real engine, this is often stored on the bonnet footplate rather than on the brackets!
It's been a week or so since I posted last, and in that time I've only made slow progress but I have fitted the rear lights to the cab. These allow the use of the original Liliput LED lighting which keeps things simple. I have removed the raised bevel on the face of these round mouldings, and intend to turn them on my drill to put a curved edge and thin them down a bit.