Thursday 25 October 2012

Kof Kof... The Bachmann / Liliput / LGB bash...

Well spending time away from the modelling work bench does mean I have time to scheme and plan future projects. Some of you might remember me posting up about this one earlier in the summer, taking No.2 and bashing her with a second hand LGB Kof cab into something with a family resemblance to the O&K diesels on the Zillertalbahn.

I find sketching out my ideas a way or ordering my thoughts, refining the design and sorting out a build plan. Working up the little details before you start makes it easier to incorporate them from the beginning.

I know how the Bachmann designed Liliput diesel comes apart, the only unknown is how much space there is in the bonnet when I build a new reduced height version!

No comments:

Post a Comment