Monday 22 October 2012

Unlucky for some...

Well lazy afternoons and a note book often has me scheming for plans, projects and the like. So noting down my stock list, working out details for my railbus bash currently in hand and my mind wanders to a possible thirteenth locomotive.

The Bosnian narrow gauge has been a recent inspiration for the EJ&KLR and that system had a lot of Porter and Davenport built 0-8-0 tender engines built after WW2 under the auspices of UNRRA. Something that large would be out of keeping for my line, but browsing the Bachmann website I started pondering if the Lyn 2-4-2t Baldwin could be lightly bashed to represent something similar. I think with centre buffing gear, transfers and etched cab side plates it would be more than passable. We'll see if number 13 turns out be lucky for us or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment