Wednesday 15 December 2010

Inspiration from the summer...

I visited the Welshpool and Llanfair in May this year with my Mum, Dad and daughter (whilst my wife was away at a study weekend) and if I'm honest it's that visit combined with Dad's ill health that has re-ignited the interest in G and LGB after such a long time.

I thought it would be useful to share the attached photos to show what that inspiration was, and what I hope to capture in some form or another with the EJ&KLR over the long run. Feel free to use these images for your personal use, as long as they are credited. If you wish to publish them in printed material I would appreciate you get in touch by adding a comment to this post with your contact details and I'll respond.

Drink in the atmosphere - a stark contrast to the photos from Llanfair yesterday!















No comments:

Post a Comment