Monday 27 December 2010

Opening weekend all over...

Well the opening weekend is over and before talk turns to trackplans, structures and construction techniques I thought I'd share some of the better more atmospheric photos taken using my decent camera. 

The addition of people thanks to Elly, using my vintage Playmobil figures, really added an extra dimension to playing trains all weekend and meant that both the steam loco and diesel loco could be crewed. Passengers enjoyed rides in the green 'Big Train' coach most of the time but they were allowed to look around the vintage coaches currently under restoration...

Some quite atmospheric photos were possible in the lounge thanks to the flood of light from the patio windows...

After trains finished this afternoon the PW gang made a final tour of the line before things were 'tidied up' for another weekend. Until the EJ&KLR finds a permanent home that means some quite drastic track lifting exercise!

Finally I leave you with a view of the part of the garden my Dad is hoping to requisition for construction in the Spring, covered with a nice seasonal dusting of snow...





No comments:

Post a Comment