Saturday 20 August 2011

2095 with 798 and Ybbstalbahn book...

We got back from an excellent family holiday in the Forest of Dean today, so this afternoon I took the chance to pair up my 2095 with my Frank S conversion, 798.201. I think it looks the part, and the scale is pretty close, certainly good enough for me. The 2095 now sports pride of place on the top of the book shelf for a few days before I pack it up ready to visit the EJ&KLR next weekend.

I also returned home to find a book I had ordered arrived - one of the Bahn im Bild series (think similar to the Middleton Press titles) on the Ybbstalbahn. Full of great photos and since the Ybbs was one of the first narrow gauge lines dieselised there are plenty of diesel shots - although not quite as much freight as I'd hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment