Sunday 9 September 2012

Better Blauturm photos (nearly finished)...

Definitely on the home straight with the Blauturm Faur Lxd2/L45H now - and since Friday's photos were taken indoors I thought I'd take advantage of the lovely weather this afternoon and take a few more snaps outside.


Jobs left? Painting the bogie sideframes black, and fitting them. Fitting the couplings and brake hoses. Fitting the LED lighting (if I can be bothered - it is going to be a faff). Fitting the light covers. Fitting the glazing. Weathering the exhaust. Firmly fixing the chip inside the body. Screwing the body and chassis together.


Not a lot really, just a few evenings work - and since I should be at the EJ&KLR on Friday/Saturday I should really make the effort this week!

(and anyone who is wondering if I've glued the Faur on one of the bonnets too high, they're like this in real life!)






No comments:

Post a Comment