Monday 10 September 2012

Blauturm glazing fitted...

As it feels I'm on to the home straight now the visible progress comes thick and fast...

Tonight I only managed a half hour but in that time I fitted the milled styrene push fit flush glazing that Rene at http://www.blauturm.de had prepared for me!

The end windows needed a touch taking off the height with a file, carefully trial and error until they were a tight fit, all the glazing is firmly pressed in. I have used a tiny spot of gloss varnish on the inside of the largest pane, to endure it can't twist. I have also fitted the wind deflector.

The transformation is incredible and the flush effect is truly superb!

I'm going to finish the second side tomorrow, and will be fitting the LGB driver, through the largest pane, leaning out on the window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment