Sunday 16 September 2012

1983 at Alisendorf...




Well not quite as sunny as Faur testing yesterday, but since I finished painting the shed, and putting up some shelves for Mum before lunch, I have found time to run another train this afternoon - and since I'd left it out from yesterday, VL10 and the 1980s rake has seen some more use...

I quite like how it looks in orange against the lush green of the trees. Before long we'll be running autumn specials... and then I hope to have the railbus finished and fitted with interior lighting for dusk running :), and next spring I'm planning on installing a 16V outdoor lighting circuit for some lamps on the station and yard.

For now enjoy a few photos of the small orange Schoema at Alisendorf, bringing images to my mind of the StLB Ratten branch in the early 1980s...


EJ&KLR in the 1980s

No comments:

Post a Comment