Friday 17 February 2012

Another batch of transfers arrive...

I've had another batch of transfers printed by John at www.precisionlabels.co.uk and they arrived this morning.

This is another sheet I designed myself and there enough here for five items. We have the Schoema with modern logos in black and white with white numbers and details, a set in black for the modern box van, a set in white for the steel bodied brake van (when I make it), a set in white for the roll-wagen and finally a set for the third, un-used LGB green bogie coach that I plan to repaint into a more modern EJ&KLR livery in brown with some white details.

Look out for these projects as they role out through the rest of the winter and into the spring, with the Roll-wagen and diesel shunter due first...

No comments:

Post a Comment