Wednesday 15 August 2012

Blauturm Lxd2 interior...

As I continue to make slow but steady progress on the finishing of the Blauturm (www.blauturm.de) Lxd2 kit I have made some good progress on the cab interior. I have used some of the stickers provided to add the dials and switches to the bulk heads. I had considered making my own but life is too short and these look 80% right and even from close viewing, once there is a driver and glazing there will be a good balance I think.

I have also painted the armrests (blue) and the control stands, before using a black pen to pick out some of the dial details. I'm really pleased.

What you can't see is on the body all the handrails, windscreen wipers and cab window rubber surrounds are painted. Next up is touching up the red, grey and yellow, before moving on to the handles, and then the chassis detail painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment